Welcome to the Primrose Hill Farm Collective CSA. Local. Organic. Inspiring.
Would you like to receive over $900 worth of top-quality, fresh-picked, local, organic produce this year for only $630?
You can, simply by joining our Rhinebeck CSA!
WHO: Hepworth Farms in nearby Milton, NY, is an organic family farm owned and operated by women, growing more than 400 varieties of organic vegetables. Amy Hepworth, a 7th generation farmer, was named 2015 Hudson Valley Farmer of the Year.
WHAT is a CSA? CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Simply put, you buy a share of the produce from the farm and receive a portion of the harvest weekly throughout the growing season. Produce is usually picked the day of delivery and varies depending on what’s at peak flavor that week.
WHERE: Pick up your share at Primrose Hill School, on Route 9 in Rhinebeck, directly across from the Dutchess County Fairgrounds.
WHEN? Every Tuesday from 2-5 pm, starting June 7, 2016, and ending on November 1, 2016. If you sign up during the season we will prorate the amount.
WHO BENEFITS? First of all, you do! In addition to the cost savings, you and your family get:
· Freshness – the freshest, most vibrant and delicious organically grown produce, often picked that same day at peak flavor. No long-distance shipping, no gassing to simulate the ripening process, no sitting for weeks in storage. This food is as real as it gets—fresh from the farm.
· Quality – local varieties and growing methods deliver superior taste and nutrition, including many heirlooms, and we put tremendous effort and skill toward making the best veggie boxes we can every week.
· Convenience – your week’s produce is pre-packed and delivered to our convenient pickup location in Rhinebeck.
· Seasonality – you eat the food that is growing here right now, year-round. Reconnect with the cycles of nature in our region.
· Variety – you may be introduced to a few interesting new veggies which you wouldn’t have found elsewhere. Fruit shares are also available.
· Responsibility – your grocery dollars support a family farm that strives to steward the land, investing in caring for soil, water, and local creatures.
· Community – you become connected to your local farmers – the real people who grow this food for you every week. Know where your food comes from and meet your neighbors. Get recipes for those new (and those familiar) veggies!
· Economy – feel great knowing you’re supporting a local business, and save money on groceries! You can even pay your share in installments.
Second, Hepworth Farms benefits: your share dollars go directly to the farmer, which helps your local farm to continue practicing sustainable farming: visit them in person or at hepworthfarms.com.
Third, Primrose Hill School benefits. This pre-K -4th Grade Waldorf-inspired school is committed to making its holistic, nature-based education accessible to every child regardless of financial ability. $300 goes to the Primrose Hill School Scholarship Fund for every share you buy!
HOW much? An 8 item robust share of seasonal, organic vegetables is $630. Save $30 by paying in full! Add on a small or large fruit share for $160 or $270.
Call us at 845-876-1226. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you get started!
SIGN UP TODAY!
Once we receive your sign up we will contact you with the prorated rate.